Follow revasrags2roses



Hi all!
I hopped over to my favorite 'free' editor, Picmonkey, to use a couple (OK, a lot)- of their kick-ass tools. The really cool stuff isn't free anymore. I knew it. How long was I away, anyhow? So you pay your 5 bucks. What cha gonna do?

This is for you,Kasmira! Well, last week...
(remember to burn grey sweatshirt)

Oh, yeah, I got new glasses. Twice. It was under duress during the time my Mom was in the hospital, thus choosing the most funky, retro pair I could find. They weighed a ton, 
due to my heavy Rx. So, I changed them to the most practical pair ever...
The moral to this little story?
Don't make big purchases under the influence of alcohol,drugs,stress....

Hope everyone's week is going great!
I'm off to catch up on everyone and thanks for waiting for me!
Rock on...
xXx
Reva

11 comments:

Connie said...

You look like a liitle girl on one of those hand painted Victorian Christmas cards! Agreed. Stress shopping is dangerous!
Connie*

sabine ingerl said...

You remind me to the fairy tale "snow white" where it is said that a beauty should have three colors: red as blood, white as snow and black as ebony. There is nothing else to say!

Melanie said...

Wow. You look fantastic! I agree about the stress shopping advice, but at the moment it seems to work. Probably checking the return policy is wise.

oomph. said...

hi reva!!! happy new year...hope all is well :)

yeah...re: picmonkey, everyone is trying to make a buck!

[oomph.]

Anonymous said...

Hi Reva! Brrr, looks cold in that Pic Monkey photo. ;) Or is the part with the snow real?
I had the same experience with reading glasses. Buying them up on line in funky shapes only to discover the headaches from their weight later. 8(
You do look great in your winter scene today!

citizen rosebud said...

HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!! Reva, it is so GOOOOD to have you back- looking vivacious and adorable as ever!

Anonymous said...

I love the brilliant touches of red in this look. You're like a cardinal in winter. Have missed you.

Crystal said...

Love this red splash over gray! This is my introduction to your blog and I want to add to the chorus "Welcome back!"

Lisa said...

Reva.....this beautiful crimson red looks great on you. It makes your complexion look so clear and bright.

Kasmira said...

When my photoshop stopped working, I downloaded Gimp. Works just as well and is free!

josep-maria badia said...

Beautiful look, I love your skirt, has a beautiful pattern. The full oiutfit is great.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin