Follow revasrags2roses

red legs and a winner!

I love this time of Spring when leggings can be mixed with summery tees 
and layers are right on time! 
I do wish I'd worn heels as flats seem to drag down a mini look...
***********
 I had a doctor's appointment this morning at the butt-crack of dawn so I am just now posting the winner of the $100 gift card! The hub's  drew for me and the winner is.......
Tra-La-La.....
Doopty-doop-doop-doop.....
Bella Q of The Citizen Rosebud!
Congrats, Bella.
contact me with your info and we'll get the gift card right to ya!
Thanks to everyone who participated :)
xXx
Reva

6 comments:

Rosalind said...

Ah, so pleased to see that the lovely Bella Q has won this.
I came over to say thank you for your lovely comment and for your questions about my camera and the settings I use. This has prompted me to plan to add a little section of camera-related info to my blog. Once I've done so, I'll alert you to the link. So, a big thank you for jogging my elbow on this.
Oh, and great layering here in your outfit.

citizen rosebud said...

OMG! I am soooo stoked! Rah!
And this is such a nice start to my day. Thanks Reeves, and Marketplace India! xo. -Bella Q

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I'm so happy for Bella...she will look great in these clothes!! And you look great with your red legs!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Congrats to Bella! Great shade of red on the legs and scarf; really pops against the white T shirt.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the Citizen rosebud. Can't wait to see what she picks out!

Katherines Corner said...

Congratulations to Bella. Loving the red stockings. But oh that scarf, it is lovely too!! Thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My Monday post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin