Follow revasrags2roses

Pastels, Jeans, and Watercolor Shoes, Oh My!


Hi everyone!
TGIFrigginF....
Just kidding. I had a great week. I threw caution to the wind and sunbathed twice this week. I promise I put sunscreen on my face... I read style magazines (from the library, 
of course) and am finally gonna plant some flowers this year! Really! 
My yard is dandelion palooza. Maybe I can just plant those?
I also cleaned my white (what-was-I-thinking) patio furniture. WARNING: 
Don't use bleach while the furniture is on your deck. 
You get the picture...
Oh Yeah, and I can get my entire lower body back into my skinny jeans! 
All in all, a great week ;)
Jacket/Jeans/Bag: Thrifted - Shoes,Vintage: thrifted
Dont' forget!
Monday's give-a-way!!!
It's a doozy ;)
Have a faboo weekend,
Hugs,
Reva

6 comments:

oomph. said...

love your blazer, reva. i've been wanting a hot pink one for a long time now! have a great weekend!!

[oomph.]

FENNOfashion said...

Reva, you are so cute! I keep thinking I may pass where you live and see you out there posing for pics. :)

Vix said...

What a shame you're an ocean away, my tortoise loves dandelions and we've run out!
Love that outfit, those shoes are cute! x

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing brown. All brown.
You look so damn kicky :-).
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Yeah for fittin' into the skinnies! And I love the shoes. We have a few more dandelions than I like around too.

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

We are now officially calling our front yard a wildflower garden. Hey, weeds are wildfloweres somewhere, right?
Love your outfit, simple and chic.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin