Follow revasrags2roses

Boop,Oop-A-Doop

Clothes make a statement.  Costumes tell a story.  
~Mason Cooley
Hi everybody!
Aren't these a hoot!
I have been sooo busy this past weekend! I am just now showing off my flapper outfit from last Monday. Baaad Blogger! The most fun about wearing this was that most of the stuff I already had in my closet. And who wouldn't want to be a flapper? Of course it all started with my desire for a cigarette holder. Again, baaad blogger... Then Lunapics created some crazy shots,too ;) Kind-of a freaky conjoined flapper.
Halloween for me is an event. A time honored tradition. The Christmas of Fall...
To be celebrated for days upon days...
It looks like I have a regular bottom half and split at the waist.
I wonder if a horror movie guy could use me?

Lady Ga Green didn't win the DIY or DIE contest on Chictopia :(
I'm so dissapointed, (I mean she is), but here she is for you guys!
She's not bitter...
Congrats to the winners, I suppose ;)
xXx
Reva
Outfits to resume asap :)

9 comments:

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Look at you with your pink hair, I mean green hair. You are marvelous! Fabulous make-up work, too.

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

What a fun and well thought out costume. I love all your pictures. So inventive!

Veshoevius said...

I love the flapper costume and pink hair - fabulous! And loving those lashes!

Vix said...

That outfit looks glorious on you, that pink hair is gorgeous! x

Nelly said...

LOL, giggle,laughter You are a hoot.Was loving the 20s look then you went Ga Ga on me so funny well done you.
I have been wanting to do a 20s post for awhile now keeps getting pushed back will have to do it soon tho.
xx

mispapelicos said...

My dear Reva you are getting like the real good wines, better and better. More interesting and inspiring in every post.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Style Crone said...

Your creativity, beauty and photography are to be celebrated.

citizen rosebud said...

You make one awesome flapper, Reeves.
Love the pink hair- thinking of dying mine pink so you've made me want to do it sooner rather than later!

Youre lookin' good!

Brenda Jean said...

Aw man this is BRILLIANT! You should have won! Congrats to whoever else won, but this is sensational! As is your pink-a-doop flapper costume. I love the coordinating pinks of it, and those LASHES!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin