Follow revasrags2roses

FROM THE POOR SIDE OF TOWN ....


OK, I ADMIT I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS !!!
BUT ....
when i spied it on another blogger, i thought, 
i'd happily plop down 25 bucks for this tee. it is kick-@ss !!!
under a jacket, garter hanging out, some leggings .....
so i started looking for it .....
i found it !!!
you guys know me well enough by now to know, 
i don't spend a lot of cash on clothes. 
i'm not wealthy...
but this beauty was worth it !!!
TIL I SAW THE PRICE TAG :
$150.00 !!!
should i say,
SHOCKED AND AMAZED THAT ANYONE 
WOULD PAY THAT MUCH FOR A FRIGGIN TEE !
it's enough to finally make me get out my sewing machine ...
almost ;)

THINGS I CAN DO WITH $150.00:
1. A NEIL YOUNG TICKET ....
2. GROCERIES FOR ABOUT 8-10 DAYS ....
3. SOME KILLER BOOTS AS IN DAN POSTS ....
4. FEEDING A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY'S FAMILY FOR MANY MONTHS ....
COME ON !!!!
xXx
Reva ;)
tee by: KIKI DE MONTPARNASSE
A DIY TUTORIAL AT DIY.NET

10 comments:

Nelly said...

Bet you can make one easy enough,Bet you do lol

My Heart Blogged said...

That looks super easy to make. I can't believe they are charging that much for it. That's crazy talk.
My Heart Blogged

Ms. Falcon said...

don't pay so much mony for a tee like this - even it's so gorgeous.this looks like a DIY project! you should try around with an simple garter belt and an old tee.

spend this money on some amazing boots or - better - donate it to japan.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Vix said...

That looks ridiculously easy. Make it yourself and give what you would have paid for it to a deserving cause. xxx

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Reva, I need you to come to Texas!I am attempting to do a gorgeous wedding on a budget and you would be a great asset to help me pull it off...if you just feel the urge to travel soon....let me know!!
You have true talent at this!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow...That is pricey for a basic tank!

Unknown said...

LOL Oh MY! That's just CRAZY! I wonder sometimes who spends that kind of money on clothes? I can't even imagine and I'd like to believe that even if I COULD afford to spend $150 on a tee shirt,that my good sense would kick in. I'm thinking take a long wife-beater tee, add 4 safety pins (2 in front and 2 in back) and then pin them to some thigh high hose and there you go! Heck, throw in a tutorial and there's your next post! LOL ~Serene

Helga said...

Makes you weep with the ridiculousness of it all!
I reckon you could make a better one!!!x

Anonymous said...

Don't fabric stores sell these garter things? You could add them to just about any tee shirt you liked.

tinyjunco said...

what a fun post - especially since i first read the price as "$15.00", and i was thinking 'what a kick! Reva would totally rock that look!' yep, it's a crazy world we live in....

i have to second the DIY comments. if you wanted the curved look around the hem but are afraid to sew (!), you could cut the curve and finish it with ribbon - baste it on or use some stitch witchery. very cute! steph

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin