Follow revasrags2roses

One More Go-Round


I watched my guilty pleasure, ANTM, and it's so weird to see how far the models have changed since I first started watching the show. Bumbling, nervous and not a clue on how to model .( Plus tons of drama ). Tips on how to walk without falling down and so on.  Now, this episode was a full-blown fashion show, on a catwalk four stories above a crowd wearing Diane Von Furstenburg and the prize is now the cover of French Vogue ! (or was it Italian Vogue?) Well, anyhoo, you see my point. I usually kind of think of a "title" for my blog posts. ( This one was about changes ). But mostly about the changes that I have seen in Blogdonia and within myself since starting a blog. I wouldn't have worn my staple long black skirts last fall, but now I feel comfortable showing my personal likes. I probably would have worn a version of someone else back then, bumbling, nervous and learning to walk without falling down. Growth .........  Pretty cool :)
Necklace as a bracelet, Boho choker and a thrifted belt. What a big buckle you have ;)
One last go round for the Glads.
This belt just needs to be held !
And the skirt just needs to flow ;)
I'm not sure what these seed-like things are ? Kinda icky, but neat :)
I couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Weesha said...

beautifully boho chic, love love this look! cute kitty too hehe

Vix said...

I'm envying your black skirt, Reva! I haven't worn one in years and I'd forgotten how versatile and sophisticated they look. Great post, your weather looks much better than our gloom and torrential rain. xxx

The Creative Bohemian said...

I just found your blog. Love your style. I'm a boho lover as well.

Blessings,
Diane

Anonymous said...

It's crazy to see this skirt--I've been thinking of one just like it and how I NEED one--in some leotard brand to achieve the flow!

I love the necklace as a bracelet. And I notice that Ralph Lauren is working those big belt buckles for spring--influenced by Reva no doubt.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin