Follow revasrags2roses

I'm a little bit Country ( Today )

Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.Scott Adams  - The Dilbert Principle 
Top: F21, Skirt: Limited,thrifted, Sneakers: Target, Pearls: Vintage, antique mall, Hat: Kmart.
It's funny how quickly my outfit mood changes. This is the last outfit from my trip back in June! I wore this again today, so I cheated and posted these shots! I was feeling very country laid-back and relaxed that day :)
A few more shots from the Antique Mall.

4 comments:

cheeky rose said...

Love the top, I have never heard that version of summer time, nice

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I love the top and the sneakers. I would have been tempted to go with some modern/edgy shoe, but these are so sweet and perfect. Good luck this week. I will be thinking about you.

Vix said...

Lovely print on that top, Reva. You really do have a thing for striking florals.
Vix
xxx

JordanMayTwigs said...

Yes she does.
As do I!!!

I'm a huge fan of the whole Grunge//Punk Era.
Both musicly,
And Fashion Wise.
:)

My mother picked me up a How-To book on Crocheting today at the flea market.
I'm looking forward to making stuff!!!
I've always been a fan just havn't ever learned.

Maybe this can be my new hobby??
I've also been toying around with the idea of starting up photography agian.
I'm still a bit undesided on that though.
:/

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin