Follow revasrags2roses

Lightning Strikes!


It's here for sure! Summer has arrived. Storms blew through like crazy today! I am so drawn to thunderstorms. Not sure why, but the dark skies, lightning, and blowing winds make me come alive! I am the one who stands in the yard while others are scampering for cover from the lightning. If my insurance covered it, I'd be very hip to electro-shock therapy! I did manage to pop a few shots of the incoming storm. It was awesome!!! The rains are making my weeds grow especially wild, and am pretty sure what I'll be up to this weekend! 


I tried to catch a shot of lightning, but no luck. The front coming in was pretty impressive, though!
Temps. dropped from the 80's to the 60's in a matter of minutes!
Still enjoying this sweet, yummy watermelon after the storm passed. I have on a sweater and basic black full skirt with thrifted Gap wedges, a black fisherman's hat and floral earrings. This is one of my everyday vintage aprons. ( I spill things! )


Weed-A-Pallooza !




My Sanctuary. I'd live in the forest if I could! My neighbors think I already do ;)
Bitty-Bitty was workin' it today!!!


Til Tomorrow! I hope to have great news! 

4 comments:

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I'm a thunderstorm enthusiast too. I've been known to spend entire storms on my porch or in my car. I especially love to go to the lake shore to watch the lightning hit the water.

Oooooh, what's your news?

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

I love to watch storms myself.. I love your rose cardigan and those shoes, mmm fun!

I live MA. I'd love it if you would link the pictures back to my site:)That is if you post them.

XOX

Rhianna said...

I love how you mixed the patterns, striped shoes and a floral cardigan.

Vix said...

I love a good storm! I've been known to run around naked in it (when I've been in a remote place). I find them kind of sexy!!
Lovely outfit and gorgeous garden, just like mine, a bit of a wilderness, properly back to nature.
I love Bitty-Bitty!
Good luck,
Vix
xxx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin