Follow revasrags2roses

RETRO - ISH / Floral Skirt and Cardi

Notice a Theme ? 


I didn't at first , then it hit me .


It started with this thrifted skirt, Originally from Pier One. ( When they sold clothes )


A light , Springy cardigan to match.


A polka-dotted scarf to play off the dots in the skirt.


Then my new fav. tights with sox.


Black ballet flats.


And these funky faux glasses from the W-word place. ( If u wear contacts, these are so great as I always need clear lenses to combat the wind. )


I was truly in this line of thought :


A Banana.


Colorful Cereal Skirt , with Dots.



A polka dotted scarf to match.


My tights.


Fun and Funky shades , kinda retro.



My old ballet flats.



Then it hit me . The lady-like style , with the hour-glassy fit of the cardi and full skirt.



I was Fifties Retro Style with a Modern Twist !


YEP.


I was channeling Sandy !

But with tights !
Tee , Hee !


Boy , that was ALOT of work . I'm spent !

Scarf: Cut off old Vanilla Sky T.
Cardigan: Penny's, clearance
Skirt: Thrifted, $1.99
Tights: Merona, thrifted buy-out $1.oo
Flats: Not sure
Glasses: Wal-Mart, $5 bucks.

4 comments:

gina said...

Love the polka dot scarf!

myedit said...

Your glasses are amazing...and pier one sold skirts? really?

ps. thanks for the great comment a few days back...ahhh, blog ponderings...

Anonymous said...

cutest look ever, love it!

Bianca C said...

When I saw the first photo, I immediately though - oh its Sandy!! :-)

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin