Follow revasrags2roses

PINK MOD THRIFT DAY

















(scarfigan)





TREAT DAY! THIS IS WHAT I WORE THRIFTING. I GOT A COUPON--YIPEE! 5 BUCKS OFF A 10 DOLLAR PURCHASE AT ONE OF MY FAVORITE THRIFT STORES. I SWORE I WOULD ONLY SPEND 10-- BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES! I WALKED OUT WITH A HUGE BAG OF 1/2 OFF STUFF! I WENT FOR THE MORE ROMANTIC, SOFTER COLORED THINGS. I GOT DRESSED SANS MAKE-UP- NO TIME!!! I WENT MOD AND WORE THIS DRESS MY MOM ALTERED FOR ME FORM THE 60'S. IT WAS A BIT TOO LONG-SHE CUT IT OFF-ALMOST TOO MUCH-OOPS!

OUTFIT: Dress: thrifted. Tights: Sears. Boots: thrifted, Earth Shoes. Wrap: ? Owl Necklace: Jewelery Warehouse. (In one "car" shot you see a thrifted Scarf-it's called a "scarfigan" -no-joke!-i put it on after the wrap became too warm-you'll see it in detail soon!) Bag: Old Navy.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dig the colors and that bag! This would be cute for Valentine's Day too! It's hard to see in the photos, but I'm pretty sure I love your necklace!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin