Follow revasrags2roses

THE MEN'S WEAR STANCE !



inspiration: CALVIN KLEIN.
love that belt and shorts!!



MEN'S WEAR STANCE.




PREPPY
DUDETTE.



THE "STANCE" AGAIN!



BAD ASS. OH, YEAH!






THERE IT IS AGAIN!

EVER NOTICE WHEN WEARING A "MEN'S WEAR" STYLE, BE IT A COOL INDIANA JONES HAT, OR A GUY'S SHIRT WITH SHORTS, THE STANCE BECOMES MORE "COMMANDING"? IT DOES WITH ME. IT SEEMS TO INVOKE SOME BAD-ASS FEELING. AN "IN-CONTROL" GLANCE! AS THESE SHOTS SHOW, I STAND MORE COMMANDING IN THESE LOOKS! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? ANYHOO-

My outfit 1. man's shirt / shorts: K-mart. Purple tights / beret, also K-mart.(there's one a few blocks form my house, thus easy access for basics). Eyeglasses: my original Halston's form early 80's.
2. Same shirt,shorts, Blue beret instead of purple, with a Preppy style cardi -clearancd for $3 bucks at Value City form a few years back.
3. Sarong with suede boots, leather cuffs($1.00 each at Steve & Barry's), cool hat, ?, Jacket: clx. Sears. Added this photo for the stance! and I love this outfit-it deserved a re-showing- I felt like Indiana Jones!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin