Follow revasrags2roses

MARC JACOBS- INSPIRATIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR!



Marc Jacobs.


Marc Jacobs.




(MJ)

Cutest shoes ever! (M Jacobs)






I so love this! The color is stunning and cozy all at the same time! (by Calvin Klein)






Check out these purple boots!(MJ)


Two of my favorite trends in one! Mix and Match and Embellished cardi's with bows! She looks ready for Spring, but now I would "winterize" this with black leggings, a long sleeve black T and maybe boots?

This is the lazy gal's blog post! I love to find outfit photos and have now decided that Marc Jacobs is my new fav. (for now)- He seems to have a sense of what works in different economic times, and since I am a "budgetista", it's fun to make a new style out of something you already have!

MY RESOLUTION THIS YEAR IS TO RE-MAKE, "GREENERIZE" WHAT I ALREADY HAVE IN MY CLOSET! IT'S A RESOLUTION OUT OF NECESSITY AS WELL AS A CHALLENGE. I ADMIT, I AM A CLOTHES HOARDER. THIS WILL COME IN HANDY THIS YEAR!

WISH ME GOOD VIBES!!
*reva*

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin