Follow revasrags2roses

LAYERS AND PATTERNS - a skirt as a dress





My fascination with all the cool layering possibilities, led me to this outfit.A post on Weardrobe by AdoredAustin (I think) was my inspiration. Looving the socks/tights/boots combos, coupled with a skirt as dress from my Mom's closet! Thanks, Mom!


added white dangle earrings to pull the eye to the sox.








I played off all the colors in the dress/skirt.The turtleneck is a blue, the vest is black, to cover the top of skirt. Green tights added with white sox and white earrings. Added short boots so u could see the sox. Added the belt to pull in the skirt and give a more hourglass shape. I also "winterized " it as the temps. are low!

My inspiration.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin