Follow revasrags2roses

HIPPY CLOWN OUTFIT !








THEY SAY TO DRESS FOR THE JOB YOU WANT, DOES THIS SAY "I WANT TO BE A HIPPY CIRCUS CLOWN"? OH, WELL--A LITTLE BRIGHT COLORS MAKES FOR A BETTER MOOD. IT IS GETTING READY TO SNOW, AND I AM READY FOR A CHANGE OF SEASONS. I AM LOOKING FOR A BETTER JOB THAN MY LAST ONE. I CAN ONLY WEAR BLACK AND WHITE FOR SO MANY YEARS!! - THIS TIME I DEMAND A JOB WHERE I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT. WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!


MY OUTFIT:
Knitted Poncho: a cool store in Clifton called Ladybug, on clx.
T-shirt dress: Mossimo
Tights: ? , very old ones
Shoes: Bass ballet flats, clx.
Lt. Pink T: Arizona, on clx.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with those tights...which size do you have???

Unknown said...

i looked to see who makes them- nothing! i am guessing they are a med./tall as i have long legs and they fit really well- no stretch. they are at least 10 yrs. old, and are in better shape than alot of my new ones!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I love all the colors in the poncho!

POLISHFEMME said...

very colorful :) perfect outfit :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin