Follow revasrags2roses

STURGIS ANTIQUE MALL GOODIES














Here are a few of many shots I took while at the Sturgis Antique Mall, KY.- There are so many goodies in there, I am blown away! The old camera was in perfect condition, with case and lenses! The "headequin" is one of my favs., but she is not for sale! This mall is in western Ky, in a town of about 2500 folks.  Sturgis is where i grew up, and the mall is  in the old sewing factory in which my Mom worked, amist corn fields and coal mines! My outfit was a combo of heavy cotton tights in burgundy, a colorful cotton skirt, a burgundy scarf, grape beret and top under a grey sweater with a fur-lined vest. I ended up sweating as the heat was blaring inside the mall, but I just started stripping off layers.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin