Follow revasrags2roses

POW OF COLORS!/ LONG FLOWING RED PANTS!



I am going shopping today. This is my bohemian outfit! No Mata Hari, but this scarf is my tribute to her amazing style. Maybe that's why I like the flow of pallazo pants and long skirts? Also scarfs and pashminas!(mis-spelled?). It is a sunny day and bold colors seemed to say POW, WORLD! I'm never ready for the holidays in time, so wish me luck!




I cannot stop looking at these beautiful photos of Mata Hari! Her political ties aside, as I'm not familiar enough with them-- Her allure, her confidence, her outfits!!!!

1 comment:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

I haven't even started anything for the holidays. Auugghh!!

Love the bright colors on a dreary day. Just don't pull an Isadora Duncan with the scarf! ;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin