Follow revasrags2roses

MIX AND MATCH GUIDE




a mosh pit of print and color!
animal prints.any floral will do!




my favorite -greens with deep reds.



i love floral with any color combo!


HERE IS A GUIDE TO SHOWING OFF YOUR MIX-AND-MATCH TALENTS. THESE PHOTOS ARE FROM INTERIOR DESIGNER SWATCHES. THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE IS FROM AN EXTERIOR DESIGNER! THIS TREND IS TAKING OFF LIKE CRAZY AND STILL GOING TO BE AROUND IN 2010- ACCORDING TO THE FASHION GUIDES. I LOVE THIS TREND, ESPECIALLY AS A THRIFTER AND MAKES MY CLOSET SEEM NEW AND SHINY DURING TOUGH ECONOMIC TIMES. THAT MAY BE THE REASON BEHIND THIS TREND, AS TRENDS IN FASHION USUALLY MIRROR TRENDS IN SOCIETY. I still believe that personal style varies , and we should all be our own designers, but these tips can be helpful- especially for me, who tends to "over-do" my outfits with accessories out the wazoo!

2 comments:

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I LOVE mixing patterns, especially florals.

Florrie x

Unknown said...

thanx, me too!!!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin