Follow revasrags2roses

ALL U HAVE 2 BE IS U! / NAVY HIPPY DRESS.




scarf optional!but necessary!

SOME ITEMS I CHOOSE TO KEEP ALWAYS. This dress is one. I found a store on Hilton Head Island called Loose Lucy's, and fell in love with the "DEAD HEAD" style there. This dress was a gift form that shop. It's not a vintage Chanel to pass down my family tree, but means that much to me. I "trended" it up with layers- another skirt, the sox/boots combo over leggings. Added a thrifted velvet purse, wool hat and scarf. I like the result-it's me- my style- no cookie cutter involved. When I went out, I put a tan trench over it and the sleeves were hanging out for some more flavor!
DRESS; bhag- SKIRT; fire-TIGHTS; worthington- BOOTS; banana republic.
HAT / PURSE; thrifted.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin