Follow revasrags2roses

The Power of a few Posies



Hi Everybody!!!
Yep, it's still very cold here. I wore this outfit all weekend 
and had a bunch of fun playing with the photos!
This is my typical casual wear. a bit Boho - 
2 parts cat lady with a twist of 'what the?'...
I know, way too many  photos- but hey, there's a theme going on...
Enjoy :)



 outfit: skirt,booties,thrifted/scarf/hat:Kroger/tees,Old Navy.clx.
I love the way the flowers look like they're melting....


Here's Hoping, I'm sending mass blasts of energy to the Spring Gods...
Have a fun,creative posie-filled week!!!
And while you're at it,
Why not click here to read my blog through Bloglovin:
revasrags2roses link:

Reva

15 comments:

Vix said...

Oh gorgeous, I love the flowing skirt and that fabulous hat and of course, your wise words! xxx

Anne M Bray said...

A great ensemble!
I would copy you EXACTLY today, except that I can't wear my long hippie skirts to work because 1) the office chair rolls on them 2) I will trip on the hem going up the stairs.
Le Sigh.
I WILL do the oh so grunge double shirt thing. Yes! Thanks for the inspiration AND for the gerbera daisies!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Lots of wisdom here today, Reva - and I love, love the flowy skirt. Like Anne, I want to wear them more, so I will! Thanks for sharing all the joy with Visible Monday. xoxoxoxo

Connie said...

I used to have that skirt! That same skirt! I gave it away. I must be crazy. You wear it beautifully.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

you are so much fun, Reva! Hope you dance all week!!

Becky said...

Great flowy floral maxi and tee!! I could live in that outfit!! Actually, it is in reality verrrry similar to my daily wear lolzzzz
Becky :)

sabine ingerl said...

I love your flower power outfit and can imagine that it cheers you up wearing it.

sabine ingerl said...

I love your flower power outfit and can imagine that it cheers you up wearing it.

Connie Staccato said...

Love the skirt...and the braids!

I think we're going to have to sacrifice a Kardashian to get rid of this weather!

Unknown said...

Lol!!!!!!! Let's sacrifice em all!

Connie Staccato said...

P.S. Okay by me!

Unknown said...

No, not to many happy floral photos! That's an adorable skirt... love your joy in presenting it. Isn't that the best reason to dress up?

Lucys Lounge said...

great photos and lovely outfit.

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful always,my dear Reva.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO-LOVE it!! My fav kind of skiet and i love how you styled it/!! Your a bunch of joy on a dreary day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin